My Grumpy Billionaire By Nadia Lee PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.You can download the My Grumpy Billionaire By Nadia Lee PDF by clicking on the following download link. My Grumpy Billionaire By Nadia Lee PDF Download Link.
My Grumpy Billionaire By Nadia Lee PDF Download
- My ex won’t accept that it’s over. He showed up at my divorce-cation in New Orleans at a masquerade ball. Lucky for me, a tall, debonair man in a mask rescued me and swept me away. It. Was. Phenomenal. And yeah, I had a one-night stand. And I’d do it again. Back in the real world, the ex persists. And while I’m a woman who believes in saving herself, I was relieved when his sexy colleague Griffin jumped in and implied that we were dating to get the jerk to bug off. Of course, now we have to pretend to be dating.
- My boss is a jerk but when I discovered him clutching his sausage and moaning my name, I made a mistake that I can't take back. Emmett Lasker is impossible to work for. He might be model handsome and stupidly wealthy, but he also has it out for me. He’s given me more last-minute and weekend requests than anyone else, ruining any plans I make. I should quit. And I will. Just as soon as I hit my two-year anniversary and earn out my signing bonus. But after a particularly awful day at work, a breakup (via text!), and my computer crashing, I’ve had enough! So at 11:59 Friday night, I barge into Emmett’s office to tell him what I really think of him.
- My Grumpy Billionaire book pdf download for free or read online, also My Grumpy Billionaire pdf was written by Nadia Lee. NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author Nadia Lee writes sexy and emotional contemporary romance. Born with a love of good food, travel and adventure, she has lived in four different countries, kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark and petted tigers.
- Griffin was definitely grumpy and had quite a bit of baggage to work with. I loved getting a glimpse of his brothers and didn’t initially realize this book was set at the same time as Baby for the Bosshole, but there are hints to it. It’s a stand-alone book, but it’s definitely fun to read the other book too. There are some outrageous moments also, but they could be real. Having worked in OB/GYN, I found one or two aspects of this story a bit unbelievable, but they didn’t detract from my enjoyment of the book. It’s a funny story and I recommend reading it.
- “It was an immaculate conception. With my sperm.”Not the thing my one-night stand should’ve said to my overprotective brothers, even if the baby bump is going to be obvious in a few months…When the hottest hookup of my life pops back up, saying I’m pregnant with his child, I’m dumbfounded. How did he find out?As it turns out, he got a letter from my “lawyer,” telling him to do the “responsible thing” and give up all parental rights to the baby. He’s insulted, saying he won’t be like his father and abandon his duties. He’ll do the right thing and marry me. Except…I won’t marry for anything less than love. Not for a sense of responsibility, not for money, and definitely not because of some ridiculous letter I never sent. Which begs the question–which of my brothers do I need to strangle for that letter and the “lawyer” I supposedly hired?